AI Prime 16HD's w/ extras

Item Price
130-370
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have 3 AI Prime 16HD's that are looking for a new home. I'm in the process of swapping out my lights on one of my tanks, so these need to go.

Asking $130 each. Will include 1 rigid mount and 1 new, replacement lens with each one (since we all know how the lens get hot, discolor and/or melt).

If someone wants all three, I'll do $370 for the bundle and throw in 2 new replacement fans as well.

Here's a pic of one of them, the other 2 are on the tank until I pull them in the next day or so.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

1757980346476.png
1757980378201.png
 
All sold!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new