Replacement tong grip head for eheim plant tongs

bigdeeezyyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
611
Reaction score
411
Location
San Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if anywhere sells the replacement head grips for the eheim tongs like below? Mines just snapped yesterday and cant find a replacement head anywhere. These come with the swappable cutting heads as well for plants...

If not, any suggestions on a reliable easy to use tong for 24" deep tank?

1650565422024.png
1650565452695.png
 
I believe I got mine from petco
6A1DBD88-87AA-404B-ADBD-7549A3BE8884.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new