Request: Include camera/lens photo settings

hockeyhead019

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to throw it out there that this section of the forum is definitely one of my favorites! I was hoping since it is specifically a photography section as opposed to member tank threads or anything else if posters could start including how they took the pictures? I've read through some of the how to stickies and have pulled some great info from them but I'm just curious what other people are using in terms of equipment and post processing to produce some of these awesome pictures!

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm by no means the best photographer on here, but if you are happy with my shots, then you can simply click on any image below and it will take you to my Flickr page. There you can view the camera settings used for each shot. This will at least get you the main settings used for the shot... Camera, lens, ISO, focal length etc. I shoot in aperture priority mode and RAW. Then I do post processing in Adobe PS CC 2017. Here are some recents:

IMG_1022 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_0985 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

Broadfield Reefer 450 Sep 2017 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back