Return pump for Waterbox cube

Glenng78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
344
Reaction score
68
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on a dc pump that will fit in the Waterbox Cube 10 ?
I’m trying to get away with no powerhead
 
Ok this return pump that came with the Waterbox is super weak even on its max setting , and it is very very noisy. Has anyone else ever owned on of these ?
 
Ok this return pump that came with the Waterbox is super weak even on its max setting , and it is very very noisy. Has anyone else ever owned on of these ?
I know there are numerous complains about it, I think the initial shipment had a pump which didn't even fit the back chamber. I am curious myself,
 
When I got my waterbox 20g AIO the return pump wouldnt even fit. Complete oversight by them, and a joke to be honest.
 
I got a sicce pump to replace it. Cant remember what size tbh.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new