Return pump replacement

Sara’n’SWMO

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I am a new aquascaper! I have a 20 gal AIO made by Tideline. My return pump quit working and I am having a hard time finding the same one to replace it. Help?
I got one replacement and it won’t fit in the return pump compartment on the tank. I had to buy another (external) filter to have on my rimless tank for now and it looks so bad! Ideas? Picture of pump I am trying to replace is attached.
Thanks in advance! Sara

DA873283-246B-49AC-8185-DBCCAC8D9CF7.jpeg
 
Can you measure the return compartment? Sicce makes very small but powerful pumps (up to 168 gph) that I've used for replacements in my AIOs. Plus they come with the Sicce quality which is hard to beat. You can find accurate dimension on the BRS website.

Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new