Return pump upgrade question

JJ Ligs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
282
Reaction score
328
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all Live that there is a Nano thread!
I have a 29 gallon Coralife biocube and I was looking to upgrade the return pump as my current Stock pump is pretty weak and to be honest is going to be craping out on me soon I suspect. My question is what have people gone with that fits and will not break the bank on me? The area back there is pretty small so it is a little tricky to find a good one that fits.
 
Innovative marine makes one
Jebao makes some small ones
 
I will look at them
 
I think the innovative marine one is an upgrade for aio tanks
 
So on the Mightyjet I would have to run it no guard
 
Yes, I'm sure it can be made to fit but I didn't bother trying to figure out.

Shouldn't be a problem as there is a grate before the pump anyway
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new