Returning Reefer - Planning a Comeback for My 40th!

20230604_203550.gif
 
Welcome to the community Alistair! I know @exnisstech has an sps dominated smaller tank (lol just looked and it's a 65g but it's still pretty "small" to me) that I think you'd really enjoy looking at. Click here to view it, or you can view his smaller softie/lps one here.
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Alistair.
Where in the UK are you?
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new