Returning to the hobby after 15 years!

Welcome friend

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Wow! things have changed in the last 15 years :) But it is good to be back. I am from San Francisco but recently moved to Toronto. I spend a lot of time running between the two cities. So back to the reef! Just ordered a redsea XL425. The other option was IM 75 EXT but the local shop had the redsea in stock and... instant gratification FTW!

I will be hanging out here and starting a build thread soon. need lots of help!! Thanks everyone
Welcome back!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new