Reverse undergravel filter in cube aquarium?

tho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
675
Location
Midcoast Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone setup a RUGF in a cube aquarium? I’m going to be setting up a Reefer XL 200, which is about 24”x23”. I see most UGF filter plates sized for longer tanks, and I’m not sure how to arrange those for a cube, even with two 10”x20” plates.
 
I had one in a 20G std tank. Had 2 down spouts, one on each end. I dont think it covered 100% but close
 
Great
Im an old fresh water guy and thats what we did
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new