Reverse undergravel filter in cube aquarium?

tho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
118
Reaction score
675
Location
Midcoast Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone setup a RUGF in a cube aquarium? I’m going to be setting up a Reefer XL 200, which is about 24”x23”. I see most UGF filter plates sized for longer tanks, and I’m not sure how to arrange those for a cube, even with two 10”x20” plates.
 
I had one in a 20G std tank. Had 2 down spouts, one on each end. I dont think it covered 100% but close
 
Great
Im an old fresh water guy and thats what we did
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new