Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

I love that aquascape Rev. I vote to not change it at all. Project is really starting to come along. Love it!
 
Rev- where did you get the vinyl for your fish room stands?

Local Home Depot sells it precut or you can have them cut it off the roll. It's pretty cheap too.
 
Top down....

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
Now that scape is more my style, love it!
 
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Thanks y'all!!

What are your thoughts on me just cycling the tank as is and no acid or curing bath? I'm not ready to take all that rock back out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new