Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

Should finish the plumbing on the tank tonight and start adding water tomorrow.
 
Should finish the plumbing on the tank tonight and start adding water tomorrow.
Nothing like spending Christmas fixing plumbing leaks! :p
 
Guys, we need help to get him to 1400 posts without putting water in his tank!!!

Does a leak check count? Or do we get until he adds salt water?
 
Guys, we need help to get him to 1400 posts without putting water in his tank!!!

Does a leak check count? Or do we get until he adds salt water?
Nope. Leak test does not count. Must be salty. I am going to do my part by writing Santa tomorrow and ask that he drop off 400+ gallons of salt water to our @revtree.
 
Should finish the plumbing on the tank tonight and start adding water tomorrow.

I'm not sure what time it is in your neck of the woods, but I'm trying to figure out why I'm not looking at pictures of finished plumbing yet!?!?!?!?!:D:D:D

This bad boy is gonna be full of water by Christmas... quite the present to you and your family!
 
I'm not sure what time it is in your neck of the woods, but I'm trying to figure out why I'm not looking at pictures of finished plumbing yet!?!?!?!?!:D:D:D

This bad boy is gonna be full of water by Christmas... quite the present to you and your family!
This Christmas? Or next?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new