Reworked aquascape opinions

angsess

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I am pretty happy with this. After getting opinions here, I reworked the right side of the scape to have more areas for fish to hide. Opinions?

56dfa08b-cf77-4bf1-acc2-fca1b0a07295.jpeg
 
very nice! I would only recommend to assure the sides are not to close the glass. During maintenance it's easy to hit a rock and make a mess.
 
very nice! I would only recommend to assure the sides are not to close the glass. During maintenance it's easy to hit a rock and make a mess.
I have about 2-3 inches on all sides. It looks closer than it is.
 
time to sit back and enjoy the view :)
 
Aquascape looks good to me! You have plenty of area for coral growth and have plenty of swimming area for your fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new