RFA spawning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,706
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KIMG0096.JPG

I forgot to turn my pump on after feeding this morning. Came back to this.
Guessing this one is male.
 
That's so cool. I only have 2 RFAs in my 75 and they have been maybe a foot apart on the sand for months. This week the yellow one moved over and is touching tentacles with the Orange and Purple one. Should I dim the lights, and put on some Barry White?
 
Excuse the Xenia... It's everywhere and I need to do some pruning.
16028125180341796098675087588202.jpg

1602812560283640953901294656033.jpg

Hoping this one is female.
How long should I leave the pumps off?
Maybe @ronreefman can help?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new