Ribs on the barbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
First off happy anniversary Kurt, second off better to keep the wife happy then to splurge on the tank my friend lol.

But what she won't know won't hurt her LOL
Keeping the wife happy is how I get away with spending money on my tank. She doesn't even ask ho much I spend anymore.
 
Marinating some steak and headed to the book store. Planning on a few events later today with the wife as it also happens to be my 15-year anniversary. (In the back of my mind, I'm thinking I combined my Labor Day meat budget with my anniversary dinner budget so I can afford to buy something else for the aquarium.)
Genius!
 
Looks like you and I have the same idea minus the macna trip. I just started smoking 2 racks of ribs and a beer can chicken. Cant wait to eat. Enjoy your day.
Thx and same to you...:)
 
No, I am going to try to finish writing an article about treating Marine Velvet Disease today. Fun stuff, huh? ;)
Dr. Fish you are my hero!;)
 
3-2-1 method on my Weber bullet[emoji3]
1f1e92496d08ac6a7409676ca3dc1052.jpg
 
Guys you make me hungry my jaw has hit the floor:D
 
I hope all you guys have a great Labor Day weekend:) Whit the fancy BBQ cooking you are teasing me:D
 
Pssst, what's in you rub?
Don't:D
You'll appreciate this I'd lost a lot to divorce years ago before being told about the cancer and lost my Harley. After being told I had cancer 3 months later I had another Harley said to live life I need to enjoy it. Started a new reef and continue to ride and reef.
I know what you mean
, I was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2003, I know it turns your life upside down and I didn`t know what to do . my case it was in the early stages and we caught it in time. Now I have to get back every 5 years to keep a check on it. I just lost my brother-in - law to lung cancer 2 weeks ago, such a helpless feeling that you can`t do anything to help . I am the same as you, I want to enjoy what I love motorcycles any my tank as much as I can . Every one is in God`s hands. Enjoy everyday like its your last one.
KJ
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new