Ricky's 120 Gallon Mixed Reef

A couple more

SDC10685.JPG


SDC10711.JPG
 
I chopped up the ORA Blue & Green Tortuosa, it was getting too big for the tank and need to be fragged. It was easily 12" across. I have the frags sitting on an eggcrate where the Tort use to be. Here are a few new shots.

SDC10965.JPG


SDC10991.JPG


SDC10983.JPG
 
Here is a video update
[video=youtube;ANN5VnMIcr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANN5VnMIcr8[/video]
 
I have seen this tank in person. It much much better in person ( I'm not saying that he took a bad video), its just you'll be immersed just looking at his tank, healthy and mature corals plus vibrant fishes. Bought clones of his corals and doing great in my tank right now.
 
Beautiful! I love how you didn't use too much live rock and gave the corals room to grow. You can see in the video that the coral colonies are big and grown out with space for water to move around them. Great for flow!
 
Beautiful! I love how you didn't use too much live rock and gave the corals room to grow. You can see in the video that the coral colonies are big and grown out with space for water to move around them. Great for flow!

You must be mistaking my tank for another because I have way too much live rock and the water flow is non existent in the back of my tank. My next build will be much more open.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new