Ricordea

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, wanting some answers before I buy this mushroom….
Is this in the process of splitting and does it look healthy? Not sure what’s in the middle mouth, may be eating not sure…
Looks like I can see 4 mouths….
Thanks

6C66789F-E50F-4E71-AB4D-0B61F994140C.jpeg
 
Hi, wanting some answers before I buy this mushroom….
Is this in the process of splitting and does it look healthy? Not sure what’s in the middle mouth, may be eating not sure…
Looks like I can see 4 mouths….
Thanks

6C66789F-E50F-4E71-AB4D-0B61F994140C.jpeg
Looks like a healthy shroom to me. I have numerous rics with multiple mouths and they have had them for quite a while with no splitting taking place and then some that split like nothing else lol.

If the price was right, I would snatch that beauty up quick, as rics are my favorite shrooms.

Side note: Rics will also wrap around rubble, like you see in the pic, this is normal and the "kicked up" section of the shroom is what I am referring to.
 
What’s the brown thing it centre of mouth? look normal? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new