rimless 60 cube help

  • Thread starter Thread starter chill86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chill86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
266
Reaction score
2
Location
carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am about to get a 60 cube and I am going to have the lfs drill it and put a custom overflow box in it. I want it drilled in the bottom of course but I would like some input on what size drain and return to put on it. I really want to put a back up drain on it just incase but I am open to other opinions. I want a center overflow on the tank. Does anyone have any specs on how I should go about this?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new