• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ring for filter sock fleece.

Item Price
1.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,775
Reaction score
569
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone made a o-ring that shaps together to hold fleece?
In otherwords I have a source that sells 100 feet of 8" flleece. I am thinking. would be nice to simply toss the fleece after awhile and simple replace
the tope would be the usual o - ring. 3d print the reef diaper oring but in a 7 inch model.

The bottom could be a simple as some thing similar to a chip clip .
On side note not sure why this thread thinks I am selling ?
 
Why not just throw some filter floss into a media basket? It's cheaper and you should be swapping out to clean your filter socks pretty frequently anyways
 
i use mine by hanging on to a 3 inch pvc pipe that drains into a large open sump. sump is a horse trough
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new