Riptide Aquaculture| Reeftober Fest |PROMO CODE: Aftersale save 25%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
He's wishing he had that extree 30 minutes....
Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Mschmidt

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
An ender 3 is a pretty okay cheap beginner printer.

That's the one we'll probably end up with.
The mrs. wants me to talk to another "adult" (read: dad) to check if it's a reasonable purchase. I think I might tell her I tanked with both Greg and Tim and they support it.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
The mrs. wants me to talk to another "adult" (read: dad) to check if it's a reasonable purchase. I think I might tell her I tanked with both Greg and Tim and they support it.
Honestly it’s convenient to be able to print out things that you need but I rarely use mine. I could probably get a lot more use out of mine if I would take the time to figure out how to make my own 3d models.

billyocean

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Honestly it’s convenient to be able to print out things that you need but I rarely use mine. I could probably get a lot more use out of mine if I would take the time to figure out how to make my own 3d models.
3d
Screenshot_20220923-093547_Google.jpg

Mschmidt

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Tankin' buddies
Could probably add Ryan to the list too? I don't need to tell her the source of the enabling do I?
In the time I spent at home depot and at home trying to get the pump for the rain barrel to connect to a hose to circulate water and separately pull from the fw tank, as well as discharge to water the garden or a bucket. All I need is a barbed fitting adapter. But in the time I spent trying to figure that out, I could have bought the printer, learned to design, and print the pieces I need.

billyocean

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Could probably add Ryan to the list too? I don't need to tell her the source of the enabling do I?

In the time I spent at home depot and at home trying to get the pump for the rain barrel to connect to a hose to circulate water and separately pull from the fw tank, as well as discharge to water the garden or a bucket. All I need is a barbed fitting adapter. But in the time I spent trying to figure that out, I could have bought the printer, learned to design, and print the pieces I need.
Haha...she has twin 14 year olds..she's used to it

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
They were all like..."ok dad...we will compromise on the shorts...but the shirts and shoes are going to be opposite colors..were on own people"
Haha I hadn’t even noticed. The picture was taken at an amusement park and we make them wear a certain pair of shorts that have zippered pockets so they can hopefully not drop their phones off of a roller coaster.
My daughter would never voluntarily wear shorts that long.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Only claim them when they behave.
Then I would never claim them.

Actually my kids are fairly well behaved except for we are to the age where everything to my son is a competition to see if he is stronger, faster, or smarter than I am. It gets old pretty quickly.

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Then I would never claim them.

Actually my kids are fairly well behaved except for we are to the age where everything to my son is a competition to see if he is stronger, faster, or smarter than I am. It gets old pretty quickly.
My kids thought they wanted some bonding time playing Monopoly. They were going to beat me so I set it up for a slaughter. I let my daughter have Park Place since she had Boardwalk but I made her give me a railroad and 2 other properties plus $150 dollars. That gave me 3 color sets and enough money to buy houses. They both died quickly.

How have you used eggcrate in or around your aquarium?

• Aquarium lid

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Frag rack

Votes: 145 50.7%
  • Skimmer stand

Votes: 84 29.4%
  • Sump Divider

Votes: 59 20.6%
  • Other (please describe in the discussion)

Votes: 42 14.7%
  • I have not used eggcrate in or around my aquarium

Votes: 74 25.9%
Pacific East