RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE| TIKI Madness Live Sale 2024|Mega Giveaway!|$5 Frags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Helllo, neeed some torches like the todds youve had!
winner GIF

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dive into the Dazzling World of Zoanthids at Riptide Aquaculture

Welcome, marine enthusiasts, to a spectacular showcase dedicated entirely to one of the ocean's most mesmerizing inhabitants: Zoanthids. Our specially curated collection, unveiled during the vibrant Reeftober-Fest, is now available for you to explore and acquire. Each piece is a living mosaic, promising to bring the dynamic colors and pulsating life of the ocean right into your home.

DSC_6917.jpg

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Illuminate your aquarium with the captivating glow of Torch Corals at Riptide Aquaculture! These iconic corals are famous for their long, flowing tentacles and bright, luminescent tips that sway gracefully in the water, resembling a lit torch. Available in a range of vibrant colors, Torch Corals add a dramatic and dynamic element to any reef tank. They're not only a visual spectacle but also relatively easy to care for, making them a favorite among beginners and experts alike. Embrace the beauty and motion of the ocean with these sustainably sourced, mesmerizing creatures.
torchcoral.jpg

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dive into the vibrant world of Dunkin's Coral from Riptide Aquaculture! This stunning coral adds a splash of color and life to any aquarium with its radiant hues and dynamic polyps. Perfect for both beginners and seasoned aquarists, Dunkin's Coral is a hardy and beautiful species ethically sourced by Riptide. Enhance your tank and support sustainable marine life with this mesmerizing addition.
12-28-S1-L46-02.png

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Uncover the mesmerizing beauty of Ultra Rock Flower Anemones at Riptide Aquaculture! These stunning specimens boast an array of brilliant colors and intricate patterns, making each one a unique underwater treasure. Ideal for aquarists seeking to add a pop of natural art to their tanks, these anemones are not only captivating but also easy to care for. Embrace the diversity of the ocean with these sustainable and ethically-sourced gems.
01-2-Q1-RFA2-12.png

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Uncover the mesmerizing beauty of Ultra Rock Flower Anemones at Riptide Aquaculture! These stunning specimens boast an array of brilliant colors and intricate patterns, making each one a unique underwater treasure. Ideal for aquarists seeking to add a pop of natural art to their tanks, these anemones are not only captivating but also easy to care for. Embrace the diversity of the ocean with these sustainable and ethically-sourced gems.
01-2-Q1-RFA2-12.png
@rmorris_14 @MrsBugmaster @Mhamilton0911 @danieyella

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dive into the Dazzling World of Zoanthids at Riptide Aquaculture

Welcome, marine enthusiasts, to a spectacular showcase dedicated entirely to one of the ocean's most mesmerizing inhabitants: Zoanthids. Our specially curated collection, unveiled during the vibrant Reeftober-Fest, is now available for you to explore and acquire. Each piece is a living mosaic, promising to bring the dynamic colors and pulsating life of the ocean right into your home.

DSC_6917.jpg
RTA Killer Kiwi Zoas?

animation domination fox GIF

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awe!!! Last year’s Tiki sale was my favorite sale EVER on R2R. I am still waiting to see y’all in person to buy more awesome corals because of the issues lately with my local deliveries. Boo!!! I’m going to just hang out and be totally jealous of everyone else’s fun shopping!
Sarcastic Season 4 GIF by The Office

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Unveil the striking allure of Ultra Splatter Hammer Coral at Riptide Aquaculture! Known for its vibrant, splash-like coloration and elegant, hammer-shaped tentacles, this coral brings dynamic movement and a burst of color to any aquarium. Ideal for hobbyists looking to create an eye-catching reef display, the Ultra Splatter Hammer is both hardy and mesmerizing. Elevate your tank with this stunning, sustainably-sourced piece of living art.
01-2-S1-A04-10.png

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still need to pick up my order from Black Friday sale....hahaha. Hope to get a few more goniporas

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Discover the unique charm of Bowerbanki Coral at Riptide Aquaculture! Bowerbanki is a captivating LPS coral, renowned for its intriguing skeletal structure, vibrant colors, and puffy polyps. A perfect centerpiece for any reef aquarium, it adds a touch of mystery and sophistication. Easy to care for and sustainably sourced, Bowerbanki Coral is an excellent choice for both novice and experienced aquarists. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the ocean with this stunning specimen.

01-2-S1-C03-08.png

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Discover the unique charm of Bowerbanki Coral at Riptide Aquaculture! Bowerbanki is a captivating LPS coral, renowned for its intriguing skeletal structure, vibrant colors, and puffy polyps. A perfect centerpiece for any reef aquarium, it adds a touch of mystery and sophistication. Easy to care for and sustainably sourced, Bowerbanki Coral is an excellent choice for both novice and experienced aquarists. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the ocean with this stunning specimen.

01-2-S1-C03-08.png
My RTA Purple Heart is growing and acting like it might start popping some baby polyps soon! Definitely a sleeper coral!

Sorry, it's in a bad place to get a picture.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 15.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 43.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back