• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Riptide Aquaculture... Will never buy from again...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

TiggerMillions

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I purchased from @RiptideAquaculture a couple of times and the most recent one will be my last. This is what I bought for about $200
1668398895423.jpeg

This is what shows up...

1668398945592.png
1668399008721.png

For color reference, this is the corner of my tank (Orphek skyblue). The one in the red circle is the Yellow Submarine...
1668399160127.png

This is the plate at its fullest in my tank (2nd day) and it shrinks day after day... I asked the seller for advice on whether they send me the right coral since the color does not match well. They told me it was just "shipping stress" and told me to move to a low-light, low-flow area. I did, and here is how it looks in less than a week (sry, bad overexposed pic), and showing skeleton...

1668399603668.png

So I asked them again on messenger telling them the plate did not look good. They replied "I disagree, and the old pics look good" and they said I have never mentioned its health, then they BLOCKED me without even listening to me any further.
1668400970126.png
1668401072183.png

I was never rude and never asked for refunds. I DID mention how the plate never fully inflated and the color difference. Even RIPTIDE themself suggest color difference was a result of stress at the beginning, so they knew but refused to acknowledge it.

Also, any items you purchase will remove the item from the database, hence you will not get to compare what you purchased if you don't save the pics beforehand.
1668400175828.png

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I will never buy from again!

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
As previously mentioned, if you with to discuss the matter further please email us at [email protected] or call/text at 321-295-6567. We will no longer use Facebook as a communication method for complaints.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back