ritter6788's 75 gallon sps

wow green squamie? ive never seen that awesome catch!

It only looks green top down. It's blue from the normal front view.

image.jpeg
 
That monti is sweet! Clams not too bad either! ;)
 
Gabe, just because your shutting this down does not mean your getting away from being my SPS Go-To guy! Besides, my tank is filled with pieces that came from you. For all of R2R guys scattered all over, I've been the most fortunate to watch this Reef grow only miles away. I won't let you get out completely... as long as I have all these SPS pieces growing in my, I will spam you with growth pics!

GrimReefer (2).jpg
 
Wow, after reading the entire thread over the last few days...it actually fills me with despair to see that tank empty. You said you'll still have a frag tank, does that mean you plan on eventually buying another tank? Good luck with whatever you decide.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new