RKL,MLCblablabla Need Help Stopped Working

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the RKL w/ PC4,MLC and not yet hooked up SL2. Tonight while taking pictures of the tank. Everything just shut off? Only on the DA stuff. After a minute of playing around by accident I realized that there are buttons actually on the PC4. By pressing the 1 button my light went back on, and I can turn ch3 heat and ch4full day lights on manually. But the main heat unit mounted 3 ft away on the door does not function at all. It states time and date and none. Up until 2 minutes ago the head unit froze completely but is still iluminated. Please help! I am not very computer savy or electroniclly gifted, but this equipement has mad me feal like a genious. Up until a few minutes ago I was totally impressed. Did I mention that Ive owned the equipment about a month give or take. The equipment was maticulously installed and protected before tank even went online.
Brief history, I tend to be long winded please help!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like you need to update your RKE maybe? I had the freezing problem as well when my MH's kicked on. I got that fixed now.

OP
OP
ReeferRob

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev, but one its a RKL, two I run T5's, three just got it and it is supposedly updated with the most current firmware there is. Fourth I wasn't doing anything with it or to it when it just crapped the bed on me.

The good news everything seems to be running okay this morning after leaving it all unplugged last night. Except for the MLC module is not blinking status and I can not enter Lunar mode on the head unit?????

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get it? If it didn't come directly from Digital Aquatics, then it could easily have an older version of the firmware on it. What firmware is it?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back