Ro/di output too fast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yep it was the membrane. Put a new one in works like it should. Visibly I can’t see anything wrong with old one. Thanks for the help
 
Just for future reference. I had same issue, went thru 2 new RO membrane from different manufacturers thinking i got bad ones. TDS from carbon blocks 195 and after RO is 75. Finally changed out my RO membrane housing and that fixed the issue- 195 TDS to 3 TDS. I guess the RO membrane housing went defective inside and allowed rejected water thru? Took me two weeks to diagnose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new