RO Filters

backdraft310

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
2
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say that they would be fine....like you said, same 1 micron filter size and they are rated for 5 gal/min which is way above the 75gal/day your system will make. I have actually used the ones at Home Depot in a pinch...I think they were even cheaper.
 
I have not used these. But they seem fine. Have you had a chance to watch the videos brs has put out on there Web site about the difference on filters? Bulkreefsupply
 
I buy all my filters from Spectrapure. They have done much testing of all the various filter brands, models and micron sizes and only sell th every best near absolute or absolute versions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new