Rob's 450g Build Thread!

Unbelievably amazing! Has your HomewrecKer and angry Bird come back?
 
Sorry, for not updating. Been busy with work and holidays. Had to pull all fishes out due to an Ich outbreak, lost the gem. But replaced it today. All of my fishes went through quarantine and ready to be out back in Jan 29th, tank been fallow since Nov 12th.

Other than that, tank looks great.
RRA OP 7 month growth and video of my RRU Angrybird, coloring up amazingly as my tank matures.



IMG_7715.JPG IMG_0003.jpg

How did your fishes get ich when you ran a quarantine earlier in the thread?

By the way fantastic reef tank
 

​

Your Optimus Prime and Angry Birds are gorgeous! I bought an OP two months ago and it recently died. I have no idea why. All of my other SPS are doing well. I'll try again soon. Good luck with your fabulous tank. Have a happy Thanksgiving
 
I havent posted in a while, due to uncontrollable events in early January with the atmospheric storms, power went out when I was out of town in San Diego, and killed 4 of my largest colonies, anyways long story short, I rebooted and things are looking really good!
20230326_114654-1.jpg


https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvcyUQ8PXbw/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
 
Wow! Sad to read this. Love to see the tank.


Edit: Just looked at your IG and the tank looks marvelous!
 
20230810_214600-01.jpeg

It's been a while since I posted a proper Full Tank Shot. Starting to fill back in, new scape and acros on the right side needs to grow a bit. But other than that, it's looking good!


84x48x26 450g
 
That’s incredible!! Excellent job
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new