Rob's 450g Build Thread!

Bump for a great build thread!
 
Whoa...following this one for sure
 
I am following this build for sure this looks like a great one in the works!! Can’t wait tell it starts unfolding !
 
upload_2019-1-14_14-36-43.png


;):)
 
Definitely some cool methods here. I love the way you went through the wall. Pretty cool idea.
 
Last edited:
Received my D-D Jumpguards today, it sits flush on the rim of the tank, since it has a lip on the perimeter, also has corner cut outs for corner reinforcements.I paid 150 for 3 #DD55168 47x29.5 kit. I was quoted upwards of 700 for a fancy acrylic top, so I saved alot of money. Love it, cant tell I have one on.
4f9ee9da81315369db9e685fe0c8637f.jpg
31fc5074b5e2a73b9108487fb8253e1c.jpg
1e26d25919a80824d24e583eec2d4c6f.jpg
843d45cf847af48495990918797f2a06.jpg
609e9d2a03abc5e7ced700dd71e908eb.jpg
b51a7af787858342e2a32e9aaa1a84a2.jpg
c8fe742334e9ae5c734729d0c6095e92.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new