Rock nem breaking (video)!! Batch #3

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahiggins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
4,827
Reaction score
3,397
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone! Although my nems have been breeding like crazy, I've never been able to capture the process...until tonight!!
Take a look:
 
Breeding!! Not breaking hahaha
I was too excited so auto correct had to bring me down a peg or two
 
There's probably 20+ babies in there right now lol wonder what colors the new batch will be. So far I've had a red batch and a yellow batch.
I need a bubblegum cigar hahaha
The 10 gal is dedicated to them because they're so fun to feed
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new