Question Comments GIF by DrSquatch

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Been busy today just got finished . My wife said I would like a new bathroom and toilet but not too fancy keep it on budget I said leave it with me loved one Gould be up and running tonight you go and enjoy yourself shopping for new items for the designer bathroom. I think I will be in the good books tonight when she gets back . Lol
ECE70F4D-26F2-456A-ACB7-E9C2C5553472.png

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Been busy today just got finished . My wife said I would like a new bathroom and toilet but not too fancy keep it on budget I said leave it with me loved one Gould be up and running tonight you go and enjoy yourself shopping for new items for the designer bathroom. I think I will be in the good books tonight when she gets back . Lol
ECE70F4D-26F2-456A-ACB7-E9C2C5553472.png
depends how far the drop.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Can you join if you don't have a current local tank but did in the past?
07242043 (4).JPG
Yes you will have experience that you can share from the past your more than welcome. Just go on your account look left at user group and join sometimes your build badge disappears just copy and paste back on your account

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Dog Dancing GIF
Sorry first post Friday
I was learning Irish dancing takes some learning when you have had a few pint’s of the black stuff

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So this one summer when I was 9 or 10, my family rented a house in Amaganset, like 1/2 hour from Montauk Point on Long Island. We were 3houses down from the shore where there was a big rock jetty out into the bay. In that rock jetty at low tide there was a cave I could just squeeze into that had a pool that was great for drop-lining. I caught all sorts of random stuff out of that cave but the best was a big black eel longer than I was tall. My mom freaked when I brought it home.

rckser

View Badges
Reaction score
So this one summer when I was 9 or 10, my family rented a house in Amaganset, like 1/2 hour from Montauk Point on Long Island. We were 3houses down from the shore where there was a big rock jetty out into the bay. In that rock jetty at low tide there was a cave I could just squeeze into that had a pool that was great for drop-lining. I caught all sorts of random stuff out of that cave but the best was a big black eel longer than I was tall. My mom freaked when I brought it home.
Sam --- can you contact me about your 3D printed items --- thx [email protected]

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
There are some lots of amazing creatures and fish right at your coast line just got to take a closer look. Great story Sam

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve seen on @PaulB thread and he has had his op . Hopefully he’s home and recovering . And if he is still in hospital he will come out looking like robo cop we can rebuild you . Any surgery is painful at the beginning but hopefully it is easing off . Best wishes to you paul from all the members
Sci-Fi Action GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
i dont live far from montauk but the water in the back of my house is the same water and our shore is very rocky so i go there almost every day on my morning walks :D

Friday Sunrise.jpeg

Blue Beach Walk.JPG

Birds.jpeg
That’s a really nice place paul b hope your healing well

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 141 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 114 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back