RODI booster adjustments qs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schulks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schulks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
631
Location
Over yonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I adjusted the pressure on my booster pump because I was getting about 93 psi. Well, because 2 flush valves broke this year.
I adjusted it to 82. My question is will I have to adjust the pressure switch on the shut off sensor as well? Any tips on doing that right?
 
Most RO/DI systems require a pressure range of 45 to 80 PSI to function efficiently. I would back it down a little more. I run my aquatec at 60 psi. which system are you using?
 
Most RO/DI systems require a pressure range of 45 to 80 PSI to function efficiently. I would back it down a little more. I run my aquatec at 60 psi. which system are you using?
I am using a BRS setup. Luckily I did not have to adjust the pressure switch and it turned off when I was away.. lol
I was trying to test it but I guess I just needed to hold float valve a lot longer to see it kick off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new