RODI help

I think it may have been an issue with the twist in head itself and not the di cartridges. I didn't change the filter again, so it's the same filters I've been using for the last 2-3 weeks with no success but now for whatever reason it is producing 0tds currently. I'm at a loss but I think you're right in assuming it wasn't flowing over the di properly....somehow. fingers crossed it just keeps working and the last few weeks were a fluke.
 
And despite the water department saying nothing has changed, I did my fresh water tanks today for the first time since I've had the issue with my filter and the tap water caused massive amount of small bubbles to stick to all surfaces in the tank and even the fish themselves and almost appears to be dissolving algea and slime coat peeling off the fish. Luckily I do use prime and neutral regulator so it passed quickly but I may need to start going back to treating the water in a bucket and pumping it in but with almost 10 tanks this is not ideal.
 
I never actually figured out what was going on but adding a second carbon block and second di stage I'm back in buisness. Thanks for all the feedback
20250117_161921.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new