Rodi system

Mast33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

We Just got an rodi system and we are setting the system up in another room off laundry room. Can I run the drain line up the wall across and then down into drain for washer? Will the system pump the waste water up across and down?

Thanks

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

We Just got an rodi system and we are setting the system up in another room off laundry room. Can I run the drain line up the wall across and then down into drain for washer? Will the system pump the waste water up across and down?

Thanks
Don’t see why not

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no pump in a RODI. What makes the water come out is the same thing that makes the water come out in your shower or garden hose. The water pressure in your houses plumbing.
That pressure is probably quite sufficient to push water up and over the roof of your house in a small tube if you wanted it to.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey all,

Thanks
Similar to what I did at my previous home. Went right to washer drain.

flagg37

Custom stair builder - TreeofLifeStairs.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I lived in CA I would run it all the way out to my tree in the front yard. That way I didn’t feel I was “wasting” any of the water.

Back