Rodi tds meter readings

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrisgy08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chrisgy08

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Location
grimsby
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys , I recently bought a second hand rodi off market place . Im new to these systems and im a little confused about something. When I run the filter it shows an in tds of 0 and an out of 120. I figured in would be the high and out would be 0 . Is it wired backwards maybe? I've no idea whats happening lol

20260314_115013.jpg 20260314_115018.jpg 20260314_115026.jpg
 
could be (would need to see all the wiring). that di is definitely spent. handheld tds meters are more reliable
 
once the battery in mine died, I stopped using it
 
The probes are in opposite positions. You need to pull the probes out and switch them. Mine was delivered straight from BRS like this.
 
could be (would need to see all the wiring). that di is definitely spent. handheld tds meters are more reliable
Yea I knew the di was gone . They told me when I bought it
 
The probes are in opposite positions. You need to pull the probes out and switch them. Mine was delivered straight from BRS like this.
Ok I'll try switching the probes round , thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new