Rodi tds

valley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2024
Messages
140
Reaction score
28
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I just added the brs water save upgrade, a booster pump, and I changed out my di resin and sediment filters on my brs 75gpd 4 stage unit. I used the unit yesterday and the water was coming out at 0 tds and I made a big batch of water. Now today the water is coming out at 3 tds. I’m not sure why this is happening if pretty much everything is brand new and I’m not sure what exactly I can do here. The unit is running at 80 psi and the carbon block and membrane are 6 months old. Any suggestions on what I can do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new