RODI water

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was hoping someone close to the new London area has some RODI water they can sell me fairly cheap. I plan to buy my rodi on Black Friday but want to get the cuttle fish up and cycling. I need about 30 gallons, I have salt. Anyone around here have some they could sell me cheap? Thanks !
 
Pm me. I am in mystic. We can work something out.
 
Just received an email from BRS TV showing the presentation by Laura Birenbaum (keeping and breeding dwarf cuttlefish) that she made at the recent MACNA show. It might be something that you may want to look into.
 
Already watched it ! Got a bunch of texts lol. Great info. I'm gonna call her tomorrow.
 
Thank you though. I'm hoping I can help anyone else in the club once they're up I get some experience with them. They're very amazing creatures. Ever since I saw them I have been researching and researching them. It was great at cmac to see the two.
 
I don't think we have rodi machines in Ct. The only option we have is distilled water from Walmart for .87
 
I'm just gonna wait until I get my RODI for Black Friday, thanks though guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new