Roger's 150g rimless build

maybe some kind of filter prevent me to see them. let me try the other device on other network.
 
Went to the C-Sea frag swap this weekend and picked up a couple frags. Here are a couple quick cell phone pics.
If you look real close, in the top middle, you can see the masked acro crab!



 
Some of my anemone's tentacles have started to spiral for some reason. You can see them on the bottom left of the pic. And it moved from the middle of the tank over to the side. It's been a while since I upped my LED light intensity so don't know if it's because of too much light or something else. But It still looks ok, but doesn't open up as big as it used to. I've had it for 4 years I think.
 
How is your great lakes tank holding up? I am almost ready to putt the trigger. The only thing that bothers me about your tank is how the silicone is visible along the edges above the black trim, in my mind that trim should hide it.
 
How is your great lakes tank holding up? I am almost ready to putt the trigger. The only thing that bothers me about your tank is how the silicone is visible along the edges above the black trim, in my mind that trim should hide it.
It's still holding up very well. Yes they did use a lot of silicone, but I really don't notice it anymore. I'm overall pretty happy with it still. Once I finally get the tank cabinet finished, it should be less noticeable with the ledge that's going around the top of the stand at the top of the black plastic.
 
Any new update? Thanks,
Nothing spectacular lately, just maintaining water parameters and doing water changes. Some of the corals are coloring up nicely and some have lost their original nice colors. I think it's a difference in the lighting of my tank and the tanks some of the corals came from. I'll try to take some growth shots and post them, some have grew impressively well since my last pictures I posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new