RoryB24's Red Sea Reefer 170

Is the green flex tubing for the return pump included in the Reefer pkg? I am getting 350 next weekend and have to make transfer the same day so I have to prep everything before hand.
Thanks
Yeah the green tubing came with my reefer 170. To be used for return line.
 
03d901ba7ced8f1d75dee586bfd66cdb.jpg
938d4909198271966512cbe2dd440df5.jpg
f26f17c77258f6fcb851b2bb9117b8d3.jpg
 
Just recently recived a few awesome corals from Brandon over at FRAGHOUSE CORALS the tank is pretty much packed with SPS now. Gonna look sweet when it starts to grow in alittle bit.
corals.jpg
tank1.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new