- Joined
- Jul 10, 2025
- Messages
- 48
- Reaction score
- 12
- Location
- canada
- What state or country do you live in
- Canada
Hi everyone,
I'm trying out a royal gramma for the second time. My first attempt only lasted 1 night (ich) :(
The gramma has been in qt tank for 9 days with copper power at 2.35.
In the past few days I noticed a discoloration on one side of his tail.
He has been eating really well and swimming in the open. Although he does like his abs pipe to sleep in.
I was wondering if someone can tell me if I should be worried?

I'm trying out a royal gramma for the second time. My first attempt only lasted 1 night (ich) :(
The gramma has been in qt tank for 9 days with copper power at 2.35.
In the past few days I noticed a discoloration on one side of his tail.
He has been eating really well and swimming in the open. Although he does like his abs pipe to sleep in.
I was wondering if someone can tell me if I should be worried?

