RR Avengers Acro

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
967f5bbffd7cc7939f2848f9f896f273.jpg

Quick iPhone.. Mine has encrusted the plug over couple months so steady ... I still have this on a crack rack placed on the sand bed so pretty low light and has been doing great since day one with good pe . I run mostly whites in my Ati hybrid giving it a 12k spectrum
3b+, 2c+,1ab,1p+,1A and LEDs are run under 10%

Touring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
967f5bbffd7cc7939f2848f9f896f273.jpg

Quick iPhone.. Mine has encrusted the plug over couple months so steady ... I still have this on a crack rack placed on the sand bed so pretty low light and has been doing great since day one with good pe . I run mostly whites in my Ati hybrid giving it a 12k spectrum
3b+, 2c+,1ab,1p+,1A and LEDs are run under 10%

Can you take a better pic please. is it the green one?

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is mostly green, with mostly reddish polyps and has a hint of blue at the tips and growth ring. Mine has never looked nice. It has a pretty large base now and has little branches popping up but it is very blah at best. There's been a few times where it seems like it wants to color up but then it doesn't, LOL! I'm still hopeful. It will never look like that reef raft pic, but if it every becomes even a quarter of that I'd be happy:rolleyes::)

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is mostly green, with mostly reddish polyps and has a hint of blue at the tips and growth ring. Mine has never looked nice. It has a pretty large base now and has little branches popping up but it is very blah at best. There's been a few times where it seems like it wants to color up but then it doesn't, LOL! I'm still hopeful. It will never look like that reef raft pic, but if it every becomes even a quarter of that I'd be happy:rolleyes::)

That's pretty much how I felt about it.....

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? Mine still kicking, drab green looking like it still wants to color but won't. Missing that base color lol!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine before I lost it was doing decent, but nothing great. It seriously reminded me of a Vivids rainbow with how it was coloring.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics? Just this morning the blue tips on mine were very visible with just ambient light, which is a good sign. Over the last 6 months my tank has been through hell and back so I guess I couldn't expect much. I'm giving a piece of mine to a local reefer that is running Zeo under 400w Radiums, if he can't color it nobody can, LOL! At that point I'll just get rid of mine. I had high hopes for it, and I still yet have hope now that my tank is heading in the right direction.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine continues to color but still blah. I took a picture with a gel filter on my phone and it looks a lot like the origional. Too bad it doesn't look like that to my eyes:eek:

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea unfortunately I think this was a hype train piece :(

It was one of my favorites coming in but has lost a lot of steam with me. When I lost mine you would think I would have been upset, but really I wasnt. What can you do I suppose.

eg8r210

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine continues to color but still blah. I took a picture with a gel filter on my phone and it looks a lot like the origional. Too bad it doesn't look like that to my eyes:eek:
How is the frag that was moved over to the zeo tank?

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't been able to get it there but hopefully soon. Been sitting on my frag rack, colorless and encrusting lol

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine looks similar although the base is lighter and more blah. Those bright spots on the base give me hope. The tips on mine are a bright blue for sure.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 122 81.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back