Rwinfrey's 62 gallon Crystal Dynamics build

Very nice, question is the CD stand glossy white? Or more like semi gloss white?
 
Semi gloss
 
Up and running:)

IMG_2280.JPG


IMG_2283.JPG


IMG_2289.JPG
 
A little update we are cruising

B317AE0A-F52B-4F89-8630-FF11ABBAFF56.jpeg


B76BAEEB-1838-4D71-B2CA-590D6FAD3A62.jpeg
 
So I have decided to move my filter in the basement. Here is the table top for the sump ,and water change station

18E73F84-7DC2-47A6-BD56-38B8D06A6362.jpeg


9E55BBA5-961F-4E11-A1CA-5A901249D156.jpeg
 
It’s 8 feet by 20 inches
 
Well I like the room . My wife finally lamented and gave me the go ahead to drill the brand spanking new floors. No more buckets there will be a water change system... I had a sink installed down in the basement just for this purpose when built the house
 
Very nice , congrats on being able to move everything down stairs ! Can’t wait ! That table looks beautiful
 
So I worked on the base it’s 2x10s anchored to the floor and wall also got some ro plumbing for ato and water make up stuff

EF9CF0D0-64CC-464D-879C-6B27FC70346B.jpeg


B745E3BE-F5B3-401E-A547-154721EB6385.jpeg
 
2DC4A9A2-167F-4AF4-B6BB-367A5746E68E.jpeg
 
Got a little work done today
 
Got a little more done today

A180D607-2C85-4B6F-A3B9-BB964D015F80.jpeg


316B5E40-DBB7-46C5-9EE8-60AB8E2851C6.jpeg


D216335A-50BA-4BB9-A75A-E8108AB47EB9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new