Ryan's 40B... FINALLY!

I know! I use to be in love with them last year, but then I got out of it because of how they grow (wanted to experiment with some propogation techniques, however tank was too small)
So I moved onto other coral. Now I have a larger tank and can take on more tasks. This acan is AMAZING! I only want a few, this is definitely one of them :)
 
You gotta get some of my Mrs Tetris then(They turned more pink, so not so Mr. anymore) :p
 
Acan Power!

UC Game Over
DSC_0286-5.jpg

Yo yo yo nice game over! I'm so jealous when I asked Unique a few weeks ago they said they were sold out :( And now you tease me! You know we must trade in the future now!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new