Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Screenshot_2016-06-25-15-23-52.png
Homewrecker and crazy t about to go in. Got some other goodies at rap also
 
Nice bro! I saw that frag last night it's a good one. Must have missed you. You coming tomorrow?
Mybad i seen you!! Haha i was in a rush to get in and get out, you were working the front right? Yea ill be there tmorro afternoon
 
That's a heavy order lol
Nah i low blowed rr for the monti and they did it! Lol on the other hand the homewrecker was alot, his alk is 7.5 so itll be a long time before i take a better photo
 
Mybad i seen you!! Haha i was in a rush to get in and get out, you were working the front right? Yea ill be there tmorro afternoon
Haha I thought I saw you but wasn't sure. I'll be here tomorrow all day too.
 
Yo frag me a polyp of that homewrecker
Im madd at myself man, those acrylic racks where so sick but i was being stingy over 50 dollars after i just spend a big fortune on 1 acro ha! Ill get them tomorro though
 
Also got some hallucinations, acid reflux yodas time machines zoas. Also got a new acan, a uc bali shortcake. man there was some nice stuff there today
 
I was looking at the zen reef magnet racks today and they were so nice, i guess i passed building an obsession
Saw those too they're really nice. Almost grabbed two, but I wanted more coral. Haha!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new