Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Haha still, i have about 8 of them the size of a nickle and they still look great! I just wish my larger ones got bigger, all they do is not grow and drop babys. Now that i think about it, all of my shrooms in this tank do that, maybe they dont like it here =/
I have 6 mushrooms and not a single baby yet!:confused::rolleyes:
 
2016-10-15 19.16.51.png
Juss tossing it up here for a reference to growth. Doesnt look that good but i promise it will soon. Mattv colorblind
 
downloadfile-4.jpeg
Very cool. That will look killer when those frags grow out! Love that bright green torch.
Thank you! Not sure if its on my thread but its somewhere on r2r. Here you go!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new