Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Thanks kev hows the tank?
Unfortunately it's almost empty. I have a few jawbreakers and a pair of clowns. Sold off just about everything else. Don't have as much time as I would like to keep up with it. Hoping to have it down soon. Going to keep all the equipment and set it back up eventually. Need to get some projects done around the house first.
 
Unfortunately it's almost empty. I have a few jawbreakers and a pair of clowns. Sold off just about everything else. Don't have as much time as I would like to keep up with it. Hoping to have it down soon. Going to keep all the equipment and set it back up eventually. Need to get some projects done around the house first.
Oh man, yea it happens to all of us. Hope all is well pal
 
I don't know what's more impressive, your collection or the polyp extension you're getting. Your tank is one of my favorite on this site. Keep up the good work, I'm subscribed!!
 
I don't know what's more impressive, your collection or the polyp extension you're getting. Your tank is one of my favorite on this site. Keep up the good work, I'm subscribed!!
Man! That is sick. Love the polyp extensions swaying!! Love it! Hopefully mine will look like that one day
Awesome video and tank man. Love the blasto's you have at 0:18
Thanks guys! Flow is provided by a jebao rw15 on pulse mode, so the lps on the left side of my tank can sway just the way i like it!.. right side, gyre fx150 is alternate at 60% for every 2 minutes. So the flow in my tank is sorta like a 2 minute surge. Blastos are from world wide corals, and finally started to poke some heads after 8 months
 
IMG_20170113_133216.jpg
 
Holy acans that's nice!
I know! So happy i got it when i had the chance. Its one of my favorite lps i own, and its ben nothing bud aquacultured for the last 5 years now. Dont have to worry about it changing colors like all the others. Thanks for stopping by!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new