Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

Yeah, I have the same phone. Are you shooting through a gel filter? Most of my pics come out tooooooo blue and the color is off.
Out of all the phones I used, the s5 comes out looking the nicest. I usually take the photos top down. With my dimmable t5 fixture, I'll crank the blue+ down fully exposing the coralplus and purple plus bulbs. Otherwise they'l usually be on the blue side.

If it's not top down, my photos usually come out a little bluer. I also play with the exposure bar a little. White balance will adjust itself.
 
Out of all the phones I used, the s5 comes out looking the nicest. I usually take the photos top down. With my dimmable t5 fixture, I'll crank the blue+ down fully exposing the coralplus and purple plus bulbs. Otherwise they'l usually be on the blue side.

If it's not top down, my photos usually come out a little bluer. I also play with the exposure bar a little. White balance will adjust itself.

Thanks for the details...my top downs come out okay, but not completely color representative even when I shoot through a viewer.
 
Can I ask where your crazy t is placed in your tank?
 
IMG_20171225_191554.jpg
IMG_20171226_161347.jpg
IMG_20171226_161401.jpg
IMG_20171226_162348.jpg
IMG_20171226_184059.jpg
Merry christmas everyone!
 
That yellow sub has taken off on ya!! Looks good as always!
Merry Christmas!
And you want to know something funny. Tell me those other 2 favias on top, doesn't look like if they were mates, the yellow sub would be the result LOL
 
IMG_20180102_020249.jpg
Another rainbow gem i got from darren. No name but its a different type of table then the usual
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new