OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked up a couple of these, man I love the flow, I got polyps doing the Hula great find, thanks for posting
Love this thing! Sorry everyone havnt updated my build thread, got alot going on ontop of that my soon to be wife cheated on me after spending my 20s with her go figure. But just trying to fix my routine based on my life by myself for now. Untill then ill be posting again, witch should be shortly! Thankyou to everyone tagging along and enjoying the journey as much as i do!

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Almost crashed my tank! Forgot to topofff the dosing containers for not sure how long. My mind was on other places so that aspect of my maintainence just slipped right by me. Alk dropped to 7. Refilled my dosing containers withen 4 days it jumped to 10. So im fumbling a VERY big problem right now with alk so wish me luck. Just going to take days of testing to get everything back to normal. Anyways, im back! Enjoy!

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
IMG_20171006_172208.jpg
IMG_20171006_172248.jpg
IMG_20171006_172231.jpg

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry to hear about the situation with the lady. Don’t let it mess with your tank! Hopefully the corals don’t miss a beat. Good luck
Haha oh no, prioritys come first for me! because its the less frequent part of my routine, i completely forgot to top off my 2 part. I cant even tell you how long its been that way, but i assume it was about a week or so. I now have 4,000 ml containers instead of 1500 so it should last a good while.

Its crazy because this one mishap, tossed everything out of wack. I had to cut my dosing in half to keep things stable now. Its going to take about a month of daily testing to get back on my feet. No casualtys YET just some stn on 2 pieces that are shaded from growth anyway.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love this thing! Sorry everyone havnt updated my build thread, got alot going on ontop of that my soon to be wife cheated on me after spending my 20s with her go figure. But just trying to fix my routine based on my life by myself for now. Untill then ill be posting again, witch should be shortly! Thankyou to everyone tagging along and enjoying the journey as much as i do!
Very sorry to hear this man! Very similar thing happened to me in my early 20’s. May not seem like it now but it will all work out either way. Let me know if you need anything man.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
good-looking pics, bro!
This thing has got to be beyond full of coral by now :) Still looking great. Love the pics. Your thread is basically my shopping list :p
Dang, my indirect request was too easily deciphered!
Very nice!
Thank you thank you thank you thank You! Stick pics will be coming shortly. Got my hands on some fun camera stuff for black Friday so well see how it all works out!

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This thing has got to be beyond full of coral by now :) Still looking great. Love the pics. Your thread is basically my shopping list :p
Its too much its way way to much. Sorta jumped ship over the fact everythings fighting and theres litterally nothing i can do. Been fragging all the acros recently, a small handfull still wont grow lol. My scape is cemented down, stuff is just randomly poping up all over my rockwork. Going to be a nightmare 6 months down the road. But i did buy a few tanks to hoard for the hobby, just waiting till im not busy to get them going

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back