OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tell me about those shrooms in the middle! I love them, I saw them at the begining of your thread and and have been looking through your new posts to see if you have any newer pics. Where did you get them? Do they have a name? Lots of questions :D
Do you have and macro shots of them?
Witch ones the pokedots lol?

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Screenshot_2017-09-08-17-12-46.png
Its the original interstellar mushroom. Theres others, but only a small handfull of red variants. Heres a screenshot i just took off wwc website, except mines nicer =) i have a couple different colored dots. Not just green

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just can't get enough of your tank and collection. It is awesome.
Thank you, everythings grown out nicely. After a year of encrusting, just couple months from now itll be nice and packed. Will have a new build starting by the beginning on next year. So ill finally be able to mount some of my stuff lol!

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Alot of my stuff is encrusted on and under disks. Ive been adding new pieces of shelf rock here and there to try to accommodate the corals. I think its the t5s, everything encrusted 4 5 inches before it branches out. And when stuff does branch, the branches are as thick as my finger.

Ben Weaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_2017-09-08-17-12-46.png

Its the original interstellar mushroom. Theres others, but only a small handfull of red variants. Heres a screenshot i just took off wwc website, except mines nicer =) i have a couple different colored dots. Not just green
Very cool! They are definitely a show piece. How many do you have?

OP
OP
Sabellafella

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Very cool! They are definitely a show piece. How many do you have?
Well, with my luck- i yielded about 14 the first year i had the shrooms in my nano tank. Once i transfered them to my larger aquarium, theyre taking their sweet time growing lol! I got about 3 for now. I messed up by selling them and or giving them away. I had them mounted on a tonga branch, and it was packed with those mushrooms.. it looked absolutely gorgeous.

Ben Weaver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, with my luck- i yielded about 14 the first year i had the shrooms in my nano tank. Once i transfered them to my larger aquarium, theyre taking their sweet time growing lol! I got about 3 for now. I messed up by selling them and or giving them away. I had them mounted on a tonga branch, and it was packed with those mushrooms.. it looked absolutely gorgeous.

Ha isnt that fun? You got sps growth out the wazoo and your mushrooms sit there and laugh at you :D

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_2017-08-31-19-11-07.png
Got the random flow generator nozzles on today. Very happy how compact this was compared to lockline, performance is at its best with a mere 1,200 gallons an hour pushing through 2 nozzles. Cant wait to show you guys a video of exactly how it works.

Picked up a couple of these, man I love the flow, I got polyps doing the Hula great find, thanks for posting

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back