Sad to see it all go ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gort
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gort

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
218
Reaction score
184
Location
Kent WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm posting this with a very heavy heart...

As much as I love my tanks and anything fish related, it is taking up too much of my time and money, and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics of cleaning and cooking and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be getting rid of my equipment..
Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.
Thanks for reading and understanding...

1.Sponges
2. Dustpan
3. Window cleaner
4. Mop and bucket
5. Lawn Mower
6. Vacuum
7. Laundry detergent
8. Hand Tools
9. Broom
10. Dusters
 
I have a simple solution to your problem. Just get married. Then you don't have to sell any of those things. Oh wait, that still won't solve your money problems though. ;)

GLWS

I *am* married - that's the only reason I can afford all this :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new