Safest cooper med?

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the safest copper medicine ? I generally have small fishes and will get some baby tangs to quarantine also.
 
What’s the safest copper medicine ? I generally have small fishes and will get some baby tangs to quarantine also.
Coppersafe administered at therapuetic level 2.25-2.5 monitored by a trusted Copper test kit (no api brand) at 80 dgrees for a full 30 days
 
Coppersafe administered at therapuetic level 2.25-2.5 monitored by a trusted Copper test kit (no api brand) at 80 dgrees for a full 30 days
Thank you , I have a Hanna checker and overdose seachem copper and left to work and killed my tangs :(
 
Thank you , I have a Hanna checker and overdose seachem copper and left to work and killed my tangs :(
Coppersafe is my choice. I add it in two half doses, testing in between to ensure my dose is correct.
Jay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new